Skip to content

Travel Registration

All applicants who apply to study, intern, or volunteer abroad, using the Carroll College on-line application, are automatically registered in the Carroll College "Travel Register".  
If you are a Carroll employee or student who is traveling abroad under the Carroll umbrella, but have NOT completed an on-line application, please take the time to register your travel below.